team coaching - the living systems approach
Adria created the Living Systems Approach™ to coaching which consists of innovative tools and processes to create high performance teams. In these changing times, a strong and healthy team is essential for a vibrant workplace to deliver high performance results and achieve corporate goals.
The traditional "command and control" approach to teams is obsolete. It is no longer a question of capturing their minds and their hearts will follow. In fact the paradigm has been inverted, capture their hearts and their minds will follow.
The Living Systems Approach™ is the process by which teams can transform.
- Designed for leaders and organizations that want to move beyond a "Band-Aid" solution.
- For those willing to take an in-depth look in an effort to create lasting change and a vibrant workplace.
- Opposite of a cookie-cutter approach; the uniqueness of the team and the talents of the individuals within will be surfaced.
- Is a system that acknowledges individuals enrich the experiences of the collective team and is a proven process for transformation.
- Interactive for each team member as they will actively participate in the process of self-discovery and learning.
- A way to deepen individual learning and create momentum to raise the teams overall performance capacity.
- A proven way to achieve true transformation of your team and organization.
Adria will guide teams through this system to increase performance capacity while gently pushing boundaries; resulting in the development of new skills in individuals that are truly transformational.
Team Coaching is often used for:
- Teams at the Top
- Senior Leadership Teams
- Project Teams
- Teams in Crisis
- Start-up Teams
- Virtual teams
The Focus of Team Coaching Varies:
- Individual and Collective Self-Discovery and Learning
- Common Vision and Purpose
- Trust and Openness
- Decision Making (buy in & stay in)
- Mutual Accountability
- Confronting Difficult Conversations
- Resolving Conflicts
- Cultural Change
- Increased Capacity